Booking Your Appointment
Making an appointment is the first step towards improving your visual acuity should you be experiencing some form of vision problem or discomfort. Appointments are highly recommended as they guarantee you time with our Optometrist at the branch location of your choice.
To successfully book your appointment, we would appreciate if you advised us of the following:
- Your full name e.g. John Samuel
- Your contact information, preferably a Phone Number e.g. 600-1234
- The branch you would like to visit e.g. Port-of-Spain
- The date you would like to visit our branch
- The time you would like to visit e.g. 10:30am
- Which service you would like to receive e.g. Eye exam, Contact Lens, visit ophthalmologist
We do attend to walk-in customers who may wish to see an eye-care professional. Repairs to frames do not require an appointment and are free of charge.
After booking an appointment, you will receive a confirmation phone call from our Customer Service Representative for the branch you indicated, regarding the day and time of your visit and the procedure to follow if diabetic.
When you do visit our store as scheduled, you will be greeted by our Customer Service Representative or ‘CSR’. The CSR will guide you to the most suitable option based on the purpose for your visit.