The AFC-330 delivers unsurpassed ease of use with advanced features that enhance the management of retinal disease, such as glaucoma and diabetic retinopathy.
Available modes include:
- AutoStereo Pairing – separation and focal adjustments without
- AutoPanoramic Imaging – seven fields, performed with
automatic fixation adjustments
- External Photography – automatic adjustments to device
settings for optimized results
- Single 45° – advanced or standard fixation
The speed and simplicity of the AFC-330 results in an enhanced practice flow meaning more accurate data, faster exams, and less need for retakes. The AFC-330 fulfills the goal of elevating the patient’s experience.
- Rapid processing and automated functions
- Less time at the device for patients and staff
- Fewer compromised images
- Fewer data transcription errors
- Space-saving design
The AFC-330 improves efficiency in time, space, and patient comfort. The lower flash intensity and sound-dampened mechanical movements, along with automatic blink and pupil measurement, make for the perfect picture every time with fewer retakes and happier patients. It is arguably one of the fastest automatic retinal cameras available with capture time often less than five seconds.
- Low-light photography mode with reduced flash intensity
- Quiet operation reduces patient anxiety, squinting, and blinking
- AutoBlink indicator
- Small-pupil mode – 3.3mm
- High-speed image capture