As part of our community service program, Value Optical performs free vision screening for the public.
The Vision screening program is aimed at promoting the habit of good vision care within our population.
Vision Screening is a useful tool in identifying individuals who need appropriate follow up by an eye care professional for diagnosis and management of their eye problems.
Value Optical’s Vision Screening Program includes the tests listed below:
- Tests the sharpness of vision of the eye at varying distances.
- Near Vision tests the ability to see objects clearly at 16 inches.
- Far Vision tests the ability to see objects clearly at 20 feet.
Binocular Vision & Muscle Balance
- Tests the coordinated use of both eyes.
- Ability to distinguish between colors
FREE Vision Screening at your company or organization is available upon request.